UG1 Examination 2021-24
Welcome to Online UG Part-1 Examination portal of S R A P College, Bara Chakia, East Champaran
आवश्यक सूचना: Graduation Part-1 (2021-2024) Examination Form की अंतिम तिथि 14.10.2022 (2:00 p.m.) हैI
Help desk number - 9142249364
I. GUIDELINES TO FILL UP THE ONLINE Examination Form (PART 1)
Following is required to fillup the online examination form:
1. Email id
2. Mobile no
3. Scanned photograph in JPG format under 100 KB
4. Scanned signature in JPG format under 100 KB
5. Scannned Common Admission Form under 200 KB
6. Scanned Intermediate Marksheet under 200 KB
7. Scanned Intermediate Admit Card under 200 KB
8. Scanned Intermediate College Leaving Certificate(CLC) under 200 KB
9. Scanned Caste Certificate (if applicable) in JPG format under 200 KB
10. Scanned Migration Certificate (for other Board) in JPG format under 200 KB
11. Online Payment through Payment Gateway, the payment link will be provided after submission of all required documents.
II. ONLINE GRADUATION Examination (PART 1) PROCESS
The online Examination process will have following 9 (Nine) steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Sheodeni Ram Ayodhya Prasad College, Bara Chakia, East Champaran www.srapcollege.co.in
Step 2: Please click on "Online UG Examination" button given on the home page.
Step 3: When you click the link you will be shown a "Register for Online UG Examination" form asking for various details.
Step 4: On successful submission of information, you will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form.
Step 5: Fill up all required information/documents and press the submit button.
Step 6: Online Transfer/NEFT/RTGS with use of BHIM, Google Pay, Phone pay, Paytm etc.
Step 7: Download Filled Registration Form.
Step 9: Keep your documents with payment slip for future document verification.
III. Fee Details for Online UG Examination (Part 1)